“Discover The 100%- Guaranteed Way To Earn At Least $100,000.00 More From Your Business in The Next Year (and Every Year) – Without Spending Another Dollar Trying To Drum Up New Customers” Starting Today!
This “Secret” Will Either Make You Suicidal OR Richer Than You Can Now Imagine.
Paper-‘n- Ink Alchemist
A Very Small Sampling Of The Joint Venture & Backend Secrets That Are Covered On These 12 CD's
PARASITE MARKETING & JOINT VENTURES:
1. The three "concerns" of the potential joint venture marketer you must ably answer to get the deal you want -- whether he enunciates them or not
2. How to domino one good JV into dozens
3. The secret to getting lots of other marketers to eagerly use your offers as package inserts, newsletter inserts, mailings to their lists, etc.
4. How to do cheapskate, highly efficient parasite marketing to a big list
5. Discussion of Joint Venture Marketing with JEFF PAUL, author 'How To Make $4,000.00 A Day Sitting At Your Kitchen Table In Your Underwear'
6. JV details.....how much to pay, how to structure deals, etc.
PROLIFIC PRODUCT AND OFFER INVENTION:
7. The one thing every product should do, that most don't
8. A list of every possible kind of back-end info-product
9. How to sell a back-end product and get paid for it months before it is completed (legally)
10. Why and how to use "the layaway plan" approach to collecting for big-ticket and/or future delivery products
11. Understanding "the membership upgrade" as back-end product
12. How to create situations that force upgrades
13. Why, when and how to sell "the everything bundle" of products or services
14. The secret super-profitable "mega buyers" hidden in your customer base and how to find them
15. How to take the same back-end product and sell it several different times by varying pricing, bundling, formats, means of delivery
16 How to apply the Hollywood secret of "sequels" to your back-end business....... periodically re-cycle successful promotions...... build a year-long schedule of back-end offers in advance
17. How to buy great business, self-help, how-to and other books from major publishers and famous authors at 20-cents on the dollar to use as bonuses, "stick" gifts, and member gifts
18. The amazing opportunities in re-selling "marketing utilities" (Websites, e-mail, auto- responders, broadcast FAX, broadcast voice) to your customers..... get paid every month, do zero work
19. The secret of locking customers into services that can be disconnected, for VERY secure and predictable continuing income (like being the utility company)
20. Five different opportunities for selling the same "seminar-in-a-box" product
THE HIGHLY PROFITABLE SCIENCE OF UPSELLING:
21. Three ways to do "would you like to SuperSize that?" upselling
22. An example of an upsell on an order form that pulls 44% conversions
23. How to "switch" the buyer from free bonuses to a profitable upsell
24. How to add "forced continuity" to your offers and order forms. (This was literally invented by Dan's Platinum Members for their businesses, and is a hugely profitable add-on sales strategy.)
25. How to make every box you ship or package you deliver sell something for you
......use these strategies to significantly increase your average transaction size, so you can better offset customer acquisition costs, easily afford more frequent and consistent communication with customers, and enjoy higher profit margins and better cash flow.
26. Everything you ever wanted to know about a catalog of your own
27. Right and wrong ways and times to use your catalog (vs. solo offers)
28. What one offer must be in your catalog
PARASITE MARKETING & JOINT VENTURES:
29. The secret to getting lots of other marketers to eagerly use your offers as package inserts, newsletter inserts, mailings to their lists, etc.
30. The three "concerns" of the potential joint venture marketer you must ably answer to get the deal you want -- whether he enunciates them or not
31. How to domino one good JV into dozens
32. How to do cheapskate, highly efficient parasite marketing to a big list
33. Discussion of Joint Venture Marketing with JEFF PAUL, author 'How To Make $4,000.00 A Day Sitting At Your Kitchen Table In Your Underwear'
34. JV details.....how much to pay, how to structure deals, etc.
TOLL POSITION PROFITS:
35. Getting paid very well for access to your lists and/or use of your endorsement
36. Getting paid once vs. getting paid over and over again, on life value of the customer acquired through your toll booth
37. Why and when to exchange lists
38. How to trade your "dead leads", expired subscribers and/or inactive customers for "fresh value"
39. The secret of "sponsorships"..... how one marketer sends 225,000 catalogs to his customers and has all the printing and postage costs paid for him (Hey, if you can't make money under that scenario, you just can't make money!)
40. An inside look at both sides: being a Licensor, being a Licensee
41. Five ways you can make money licensing your content, technology, products, etc. -- a million dollar opportunity you may be overlooking
42. Exclusive vs. non-exclusive licensing
43. Discussion with Michael Kimble and John Alanis re. licensing examples
"...fully understanding joint ventures, toll positions and licensing can provide more leverage (financial and time) for your business than anything else, so you can grow faster, receive multiple streams of continuing passive income, and increase the value of your customers without the necessity of creating more products and services or doing more work.
What you DON'T know about these strategies could very well mean you are working much too hard for the income you have, and leaving large sums of easily acquired income behind.
44. How to price a paid subscription newsletter
45. When to offer it to your customers
46. How to build a powerful subscription offer
47. Pros, cons, and how-to's for free trial or low price trial offers
48. The most profitable secret about renewals ever discovered
49. How to "pitch" in the newsletter..... how much to sell, how many offers, how often, etc.
EXTRA-POWERFUL SALES TOOLS FOR BACK-END MARKETING:
50. Why, when and how to use Audio to sell
51. Why, when and how to use Video to sell
52. Why, when and how to use Tele-Seminars to sell
53. Why, when and how to use FAXing to sell
54. Why, when and how to use e-mail to sell
55. Why, when and how to use broadcast-voice to sell
56. What one piece of information about your customers automatically gives you 12 super promotion opportunities a year?
MANAGING A BACK-END BUSINESS FOR MAXIMUM PROFITS:
57. The #1 "unpleasant truth" you must never fight
58. Understanding a business' maturity cycle.....relationships between front-end and back-end
59. Capitalizing on the "peak moment in time" when your customers' value is at its highest
60. How to thoroughly analyze, segment and micro-manage your customer list
MARKETING BACK-END SERVICES:
61. Understanding how to create a huge monthly income stream with coaching programs (and minimize the work)
62. How to promote "big payday" events (whether you speak or not)
63. Discussion with Craig Forte about his successful coaching program and its marketing
USING THE INTERNET SUCCESSFULLY:
64. How to create an affiliate program that works -- and will bring you money and customers at zero out-of-pocket expense
65. How to retain and satisfy customers by delivering content and services via web sites and e-publishing
66. Discussion with Ken McCarthy
EXAMPLES & 'HOT SEATS' & SHOW-N-TELL:
67. Successful info-marketers show their marketing materials, ads, FAXes, etc., discuss strategies, results.". hear from people who are doing it!!!
Joint venture and affiliate marketing are the ultimate in zero-risk advertising because all the marketing is done for you, in exchange for a share of the sale.
But, unless you’re a web design whizz kid, a powerhouse copywriter or you have deep pockets, crafting compelling affiliate and JV attraction pages and sales scripts whether they’re for your JV invite video, for emails, or for posting in the groups/forums can be crippling hard, take you weeks or even months and can often times turn out to be a fruitless exercise if you don’t get the results you’d hoped for.
Let me fast track you. And better yet, let me give you all the email templates, VSL scripts and webpages you need to attract affiliates and ensure that you have a super successful product launch.
Our DFY package includes 20 market-tested JV and Affiliate Marketing Templates – for virtually any application and business.
Also included are these highly effective, eye catching, and sales-getting pages and scripts:
Success Strategies International Inc is an authorized licensee of Kimble-Kennedy Publishing Division and is not in any way whatsoever affiliated with or endorsed by Dan Kennedy, Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle or any other business entities with which the author, Dan Kennedy, has connection.